Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Furniture!!!

We received our cribs and mattresses today and, of course, I have already started putting them together!!! Here are a few preliminary pics. My mom will be here for a visit at the end of the month and we plan to spend the week sewing. We're making the bedskirts, sheets, window coverings, blankets, changing pad cover, letters for the wall, and maybe some pillows. I found a few fabrics today, but the line is discontinued, so I'm not sure if we'll be able to track down enough of the same fabric to make everything...so the patterns may change. But for now, here is what we're looking at for the girls (if we have girls, lol).

Also, went to the doctor today and although I'm 14 weeks 3 days prego, my uterus is measuring 20 weeks! So all is moving right along with the triplets. Yay!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

link