Saturday, May 3, 2008

4 Weeks Pregnant!!!

I woke up this morning with some pain in my left ear and on the back of my head. Being that my headaches are going on 4 days now, I figured it was time to check it out with the doctor. We made a last-minute appt this morning and quickly made our way over to the base. Prior to even examining me, the doctor, upon hearing of our pregnancy, sent me over to the lab to confirm with a blood test. Although it was unexpected, it was a relief to have blood confirmation of the pregnancy. As for my head, they felt a bit of fluid behind the ear, but since everything looked pretty good, said it's probably nothing to worry about. Plus, because I'm pregnant (still can't believe I get to 'say' that), they can't give me anything to take down the inflamation. Tylenol only. So they said just drink a ton of water and try to sleep a lot...and it should hopefully go away in a couple of days.

That's about it. My actual beta hcg test is still on Tuesday. Then it's off to Modesto for Mother's Day weekend.

No comments:

link